April 12, 2017
Workout Wednesday: How many times has a team been top of the Premier League?Charlie Hutcheson. He was asking for a bit of table calc and LOD practice.
@VizWizBI @infolabUK @dataschooluk @MissLaura203 Sounds great but please don't feel obliged to. Maybe sneak it in as a Workout Wednesday of sorts to avoid creating extra work for yourself?— Charlie Hutcheson (@CharlieHTableau) April 11, 2017
The requirements this week are pretty simple and use a data set of Premier League points from the 2015/16 season. Note that this data set doesn't include the whole season; that's not the purpose of the exercise.
- Must be a single chart
- Match the colors of the teams exactly
- Match the tooltips
- Sort the teams by the number of weeks they were in first place
- Left bar chart must be based on a LOD expression
- Right bar chart must be based on a table calculation
- Both bar charts need to have a label on the end of the bar with the number of weeks in first place
- Match the column headers
- View size is 800x600